Santa Clarita In Home Tutoring offers an excellent writing curriculum designed to help students in grades K-12 and college improve and master writing skills for a lifetime! This highly effective writing program teaches students everything from writing well thought out paragraphs and journal entries, to mastering writing for timed essays, and even best writing practices to perform well on standardized tests such as the ACT, SAT, PSAT or ISEE/SSAT. An entire section is dedicated to writing the dreaded research paper – including topic selection, effective outline creation, drafting, and revising. The writing objectives include:
- Improve Writing Skills and Confidence
- Gain Better Writing Mechanics
- Correct Problems with Grammar, Punctuation & Sentence Structure
- Learn How to Write Effective Narratives, Essays and Research Papers
- Prepare for SAT and ACT Writing Exam
- Learn Tools for Writing Compelling College Application Essays Too!
Santa Clarita In Home Tutoring also offers one-on-one tutoring for younger students struggling to master writing mechanics. Our highly qualified writing tutors work with your student to improve and ultimately master writing skills such as:
- Sentence Structure
- Singular and Plural
- Past and Present Tense
- Parts of Speech
- Creative Writing
- Critical Writing
- Academic Writing
Our writing tutors are each highly educated and experienced in dealing with students of all ages. They will tailor a specific writing strategy to each individual child and will work with both parents and teachers to ensure success. Don’t let your child fall behind in all subjects because they are struggling with writing!
Good writing skills are critical to a student’s success, both in the classroom and out. Students who can effectively articulate their thoughts in written format, use grade appropriate vocabulary, and write thoughtful, engaging content excel not only in courses like English, History, and Social Studies, but also on state standardized tests and college entrance exams like the ACT and SAT. But unfortunately, good writing mechanics often go untaught in the traditional classroom. While teachers recognize their importance, the rigors of the curriculum and distractions of the classroom leave little time to work with students on writing skills for writing’s sake. That’s why Santa Clarita In Home Tutoring developed this writing program.
Why is writing tutoring so effective? Because it helps students accomplish many important things, such as:
- Improving writing skills and confidence
- Gaining better writing mechanics
- Enhancing style and flow of writing
- Learning how to write effective narratives, essays & research papers
- Preparing for SAT, ACT & college application essay writing too!